Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Beverley, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and monuments. Hull Marina, The Deep and The Spa Bridlington are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Beverley
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 34.5 mi (55.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beverley
The city is notable for landmarks like Beverley North Bar, Beverley Minster and St Mary's Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beverley Racecourse and Beverley Westwood.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Beverley. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tickton Grange Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Beverley Arms Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this inn. Amenities at this inn include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- The Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Hull Marina, 9.2 mi/14.9 km from the heart of the city, and The Deep, which is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) away.
Getting around Beverley
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beverley Station or Arram Station. Beverley may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Beverley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Beverley gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C