Travellers to Holbeton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Dartmoor and Blackpool Sands. There are 959 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holbeton
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Dartmoor and Blackpool Sands. In the area, you'll also find Burgh Island and Hope Cove Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Holbeton, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 320 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Jurys Inn Plymouth is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Holbeton. This 4-star hotel in Plymouth features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Hashtag Plymouth is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central Holbeton. This 3-star aparthotel in Plymouth features free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia travellers love its clean and quiet rooms.
- Future Inn Plymouth is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the centre of Holbeton. This 3-star hotel in Plymouth features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Holbeton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Holbeton is 33 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C