Search Hotels in Hamptons, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Hamptons give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, opera houses and cafes. Top sights in the city include Montauk Point Lighthouse, Cooper's Beach and Montauk Point.
- There are 795 hotels and other accommodation options in Hamptons
- The closest major airport is in East Hampton, NY (HTO), 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Montauk, NY (MTP), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamptons
Cultural venues in the city include Guild Hall, Parrish Art Museum and Southampton Historical Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Montauk Point Lighthouse, Amagansett Square and Halsey House. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cooper's Beach, Montauk Point and Sag Harbor Marine Park.
In Sag Harbor, you'll find 795 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- 434 on Main - This 4-star bed & breakfast in Amagansett North features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
- The 1770 House Restaurant & Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Journey East Hampton - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in East Hampton North can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Splish Splash Water Park, located 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Ocean Beach Park, which is 25.8 mi/41.5 km away.
Getting around Hamptons
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Bridgehampton Station, Amagansett Station or Southampton Station. Hamptons might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.