Search Hotels in Great Lakes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Great Lakes
The heart of the Midwest’s glittering metropolis has many offerings, from shopping and dining to parks, museums and exciting contemporary public art.
4/5Very Good!(483 area reviews)
Find fabulous museums and galleries among the immense architecture in this town center, a global leader in design and innovation.
4/5Very Good!(95 area reviews)
Are you interested in enchanting waterfalls, first-class casinos and eye-catching views? A visit to Fallsview might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Fallsview Casino and Skylon Tower.
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Detroit is known for its architecture, industrialization and the arts. As creative entrepreneurs reclaim downtown, a new urban culture is rising next to the old.
4/5Very Good!(47 area reviews)
The fascinating museums and popular shops are just a few highlights of Downtown Ottawa. Make a stop by Byward Market Square or Parliament Hill while you're exploring the area.
Visiting Great Lakes
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Great Lakes, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, fun sporting events and beautiful waterfalls. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its university setting and theatres. Top sights in the city include Torch Lake, Beaver Island and Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort.
- There are 13738 hotels and other accommodation options in Great Lakes
- The closest major airport is in Alpena, MI (APN-Alpena County Regional), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Great Lakes
Well known for its theatres, the city's cultural venues include Impression 5 Science Center, Grand Rapids Art Museum and Grand Rapids Children's Museum. Attractions like John Ball Zoo, Detroit Zoo and Canada's Wonderland are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Michigan State Capitol, GM Renaissance Center and Gerald R. Ford Library.
In Ottawa, there are 13738 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Torch Lake Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a marina, a private beach and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Miller's House Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Panache Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Historic Old Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Great Lakes include Torch Lake, Beaver Island and Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort.
Getting around Great Lakes
With so many transport options, seeing Great Lakes is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Grand Circus Park Station, Broadway Station and Greektown Station. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Lapeer Station, Flint Station or Durand Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Great Lakes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Great Lakes Airports
- Areas of Great Lakes
- Accommodation near Great Lakes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Great Lakes
- Choose Your Great Lakes Hotel Style
- Search Great Lakes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Great Lakes
- Hotels Near Great Lakes, North America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends