Search Hotels in Gares, Montpellier
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2018
Travellers to Montpellier's Gares neighbourhood will be sure to enjoy a stay here. Gares is a great base for exploring the greater Montpellier area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Gares
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Gares, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Privilège Hôtel Eurociel Centre Comédie: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a 24-hour business centre and parking, 8-minute walk from Comedy Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Odalys City Montpellier Les Occitanes: 4-star residence with free WiFi, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, 7-minute walk from Comedy Square. Expedia travellers like this residence's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Hotel Royal: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, 4-minute walk from Comedy Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Gares might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Montpellier neighbourhood for your stay. The Comédie neighbourhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighbourhood is home to 34 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Pullman Montpellier Centre: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, 11-minute walk from Comedy Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Hôtel d'Aragon: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop, steps from Comedy Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Hotel ibis Styles Montpellier Centre Comedie: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Comedy Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
There's plenty to see and do while you're in Gares. Comedy Square and Fabre Museum are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighbourhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighbourhood Comédie has top sights including Comedy Square and Fabre Museum. Place de la Comedie, Esplanade Charles de Gaulle and Le Triangle Shopping Center are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Montpellier.
Getting Around Gares and the Greater Montpellier Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Place Carnot Tram Station and Voltaire Tram Station. If you want to venture out of town, Montpellier Saint-Roch Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Montpellier Saint-Roch Station.