Search Hotels in Le Grau-Du-Roi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 May 2018
Reviewed on 14 May 2019
Visiting Le Grau-Du-Roi
Visitors to Le Grau-Du-Roi are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and aquarium. Top sights in the city include Camargue Regional Nature Park and Port-Camargue.
- You'll find 1958 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Grau-Du-Roi
Attractions like Seaquarium, Babyland and Ranch Lou Seden are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Camargue Regional Nature Park, Espiguette Beach and Le Grau-du-Roi Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port-Camargue and Plage Sud.
In Aigues-Mortes, you can choose from 420 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Café Miramar - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and 2 bars, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Le Spinaker Boutique Hôtel Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel & Spa Les Bains de Camargue by Thalazur - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Top places to visit outside the city include Constance Tower, 4.4 mi/7.1 km from the heart of the city, and Phare de la Mediterranee, which is 11.8 mi (19 km) away.
Getting around Le Grau-Du-Roi
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at La Grande-Motte Le Grau-du-Roi Station. Le Grau-Du-Roi may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Le Grau-Du-Roi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Le Grau-Du-Roi gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Le Grau-Du-Roi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Le Grau-Du-Roi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Le Grau-Du-Roi?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Le Grau-Du-Roi?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Le Grau-Du-Roi?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Le Grau-Du-Roi?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Le Grau-Du-Roi?
Le Grau-Du-Roi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Le Grau-Du-Roi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Le Grau-Du-Roi Airports
- Accommodation near Le Grau-Du-Roi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Le Grau-Du-Roi
- Choose Your Le Grau-Du-Roi Hotel Style
- Search Le Grau-Du-Roi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Le Grau-Du-Roi
- Hotels Near Le Grau-Du-Roi, Montpellier
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends