Search Hotels in Florida Keys
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Florida Keys
Key West Historic District
4.5/5Wonderful!(66 area reviews)
Travellers to Key West Historic District praise its fantastic nightlife. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to stop by Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
5/5Exceptional!(6 area reviews)
While visiting Old Town, you might make a stop by sights like Duval Street and South Beach.
While visiting Downtown, you might make a stop by sights like Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
Uptown - Upper Duval
If you're spending some time in Uptown - Upper Duval, South Beach and Duval Street are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in Historic Seaport, Mallory Square and Duval Street are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Florida Keys
Travellers to Florida Keys give high marks for the seaside, live music scene and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Top sights in the city include Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park and Beach and Dolphin Research Center.
- There are 1529 hotels and other accommodation options in Florida Keys
- The closest major airport is in Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Florida Keys
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Key West Art and Historical Society, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Theater of the Sea. Attractions like Dolphin Research Center, Key West Aquarium and Dolphins Plus Bayside are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, Mallory Square and Southernmost Point.
In Key West, you can choose from 1529 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Caribbean Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a marina, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Coco Plum Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Key West Historic District can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Key West Historic District features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favourite sights in Florida Keys include Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park and Beach and Smathers Beach.
Dressing for Florida Keys
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 26°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 18°C
- Florida Keys gets about 1172 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°C