Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Fellbach has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Mercedes-Benz Arena, Mercedes Benz Museum and Porsche Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 390 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stuttgart
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fellbach
Mercedes-Benz Arena, Mercedes Benz Museum and Porsche Arena are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Wilhelma Zoo and New Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Fellbach. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hotel Fellbach-Stuttgart - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- City Hotel Fellbach - Our customers like the helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free valet parking.
Top places to see outside the city include Schlossplatz, 4.8 mi/7.8 km from the city centre, and Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg), which is 5 mi/8 km away.
Getting around Fellbach
You can access metro transport at Lutherkirche U-Bahn, Schwabenlandhalle U-Bahn and Esslinger Strasse U-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Fellbach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Fellbach gets about 695 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Fellbach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fellbach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Fellbach?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Fellbach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Fellbach?
Fellbach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fellbach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fellbach Airports
- Areas of Fellbach
- Accommodation near Fellbach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fellbach
- Choose Your Fellbach Hotel Style
- Search Fellbach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fellbach
- Hotels Near Fellbach, Stuttgart
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends