Search Hotels in Ludwigsburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 May 2019
History buffs enjoy visiting Ludwigsburg though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, museums and churches. Porsche Museum, Wilhelma Zoo and Porsche Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 390 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stuttgart
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ludwigsburg
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Ludwigsburg Palace. The picturesque setting of Monrepos Lakeside Palace and Blooming Baroque exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Forum am Schlosspark and Arena Ludwigsburg.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Ludwigsburg. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nestor Hotel Ludwigsburg - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Campuszwei Hotel & Boardinghouse - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking.
- Schlosshotel Monrepos - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Eglosheim can enjoy access to a winery and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Top places to see outside the city include Porsche Museum, 4.7 mi/7.5 km from the city centre, and Wilhelma Zoo, which is 6.4 mi/10.3 km away.
Getting around Ludwigsburg
With so many choices for transport, exploring Ludwigsburg is easy. Make your way to Ludwigsburg Favoritepark S-Bahn to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Ludwigsburg Station.
Dressing for Ludwigsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Ludwigsburg gets about 695 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ludwigsburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ludwigsburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ludwigsburg?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Ludwigsburg?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Ludwigsburg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ludwigsburg?
What's the best accommodation in Ludwigsburg to learn about local history?
Ludwigsburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ludwigsburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ludwigsburg Airports
- Areas of Ludwigsburg
- Accommodation near Ludwigsburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ludwigsburg
- Choose Your Ludwigsburg Hotel Style
- Search Ludwigsburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ludwigsburg
- Hotels Near Ludwigsburg, Stuttgart
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends