Search Hotels in El Raval, Barcelona
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near El Raval, Barcelona
Visiting El Raval
El Raval is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. You might plan a visit to Palau Guell while you're in town. El Raval's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Barcelona area.
Staying in El Raval
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Casa Camper Barcelona: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre, 10-minute walk from Palau de la Musica Catalana. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and central location.
- Stay Together Barcelona Apartments: 4.5-star apartment with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and parking, 10-minute walk from Palau Guell. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- Hotel 1898: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, 9-minute walk from Palau de la Musica Catalana. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
El Raval may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Barcelona. Gothic Quarter is a neighbourhood known for its array of dining options, charming cafes and stunning cathedral. This neighbourhood is home to 200 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- The Serras: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club, 14-minute walk from Palau de la Musica Catalana. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- The Wittmore - Adults Only: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Palau de la Musica Catalana. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Barcelona
While you're in El Raval, a shopping trip to Rambla del Raval, Boqueria Market or La Rambla might be the perfect way to find that souvenir you've been looking for. Palau Guell and Film Archive of Catalonia are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Gothic Quarter to visit Gran Teatre del Liceu, Las Ramblas and Barcelona Cathedral. Think about a stop by Placa de Catalunya, Plaza de George Orwell and MIBA Museum during your stay.
Getting Around El Raval and the Greater Barcelona Area
If you want to see more of the city, Parc de Montjuic Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Paral-lel Station and Drassanes Station. Learn about your options for water transport at the port.