Visiting Dobbs Ferry
Visitors can enjoy all that Dobbs Ferry has to offer including its rivers. The cosy and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium and Apollo Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dobbs Ferry
Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium and Apollo Theater are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Central Park and Westchester County Center.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Empire City Casino, located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Yonkers Raceway, which is 6.5 mi/10.4 km away.
Dressing for Dobbs Ferry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Dobbs Ferry gets about 1253.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C