Search Hotels in Dalaro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Dalaro has to offer including the waterfront, museums and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Ericsson Globe, Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum and Skansen.
- You'll find 532 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 38.3 mi (61.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dalaro
Favourite places to visit in the city include Dalaro Miniture Golf, Schweizerbadet Beach and Dalaro Harbour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Custom House Dalaro and Dalarö Hotel Jetty.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Smådalarö Gård - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Ericsson Globe, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, which is 15.7 mi/25.3 km away.
Dressing for Dalaro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dalaro is 487.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C