Croyde's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, entertainment and spas. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 44.7 mi (72 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Croyde
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, and Putsborough Sands
- Also well-known for its entertainment and spas
Staying in Croyde
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Croyde Bay Holiday Resort.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Croyde Bay Holiday Resort with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Croyde
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Croyde is 26 millimetres