Search Hotels in Croyde
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Croyde are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, entertainment choices and bars. Top sights around the area include Saunton Sands, Woolacombe Beach and Ilfracombe Harbour. In Croyde, there are 106 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Croyde
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Croyde Bay Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Saunton Sands and Woolacombe Beach.
In Braunton, there are 106 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Croyde Bay Holiday Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Exmoor National Park, located 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre, and Ilfracombe Harbour, which is 7.4 mi/11.9 km away.
Dressing for Croyde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Croyde each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C