Search Hotels in Saunton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Saunton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and bars. Around the area, top sights include Saunton Sands, Woolacombe Beach and Ilfracombe Harbour. In Saunton, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saunton
The picturesque setting of Saunton Sands and Braunton Burrows exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Woolacombe Beach and Ilfracombe Harbour.
As you plan your holiday to Saunton, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 505 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Saunton Sands Hotel Source Spa and Wellness is located in central Saunton. This 4-star hotel in Braunton features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Chalet Saunton is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city centre. This 5-star apartment in Braunton features free WiFi and free parking.
A popular place to see outside the city is Exmoor National Park, located 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Saunton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Saunton each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C