Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Braunton
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Braunton, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the entertainment, beaches and restaurants. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its spas and bars.
- There are 3 Braunton hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Braunton
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Saunton Sands, Croyde Bay, and Putsborough Sands
- Also well-known for its entertainment and spas
Staying in BrauntonYou may enjoy one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Saunton Sands Hotel
- Croyde Bay Holiday Resort
Saunton Sands Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Croyde Bay Holiday Resort has a 3.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Braunton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Braunton each year