Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Crinan has to offer. A top sight in the area is Loch Fyne.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Colonsay, Scotland (CSA), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 46 mi (74 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crinan
Loch Fyne is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Kilmartin Glen and Loch Sween in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Crinan, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 39 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Seaview Cottage is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Crinan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Oban can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Crinan Hotel is located in the heart of Crinan. This 4-star hotel in Lochgilphead features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and spa treatment rooms. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Loch Melfort Hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from central Crinan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tarbert can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Crinan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Crinan is 35 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 15°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C