Overview of Hotel Art De Vivre
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Crans-Montana, Hotel Art De Vivre is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Violettes Express Gondola and Chalais-Brie-Vercorin Cable Car are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf Club Crans-sur-Sierre and Montana - Cry d'Er Gondola. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- Crans-Cry d'Er Gondola - 8 min walk
- Golf Club Crans-sur-Sierre - 8 min walk
- Montana - Cry d'Er Gondola - 12 min walk
- Merignou Ski Lift - 6 min drive
- Signal - 30 min drive
- Randogne Montana Station - 19 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 116 min drive
About this property
Hotel Art De Vivre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.50 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Our favourite Hotel to Stay At in Crans-Montana
This is our second stay at this hotel. We love to come to this hotel because it is off the main road on a quiet street, near a lovely lake. It is right between Crans and Montana with paths to both, and an easy walk. The rooms and staff are excellent. The breakfast is lovely in the morning and the facilities, with the pool, sauna and hot tub, are a real plus. We always get a 2 bedroom suite or family room. We love that so that our son or Grandma gets their own bathroom and own private room off of our own larger parent room. They provide you with bathrobes and slippers and chocolates on your arrival, on your bed. The staff are very friendly and very willing to help with any of your needs. They stored our larger bags while we took a weekend trip to Florence, which was great. They helped us find the right train schedules and to book taxis. They are very helpful and nice and the housekeeping lady is also very sweet and helpful.
Pros: Location, Style, Amenities, Rooms, Staff, Breakfast, Spa
Cons: Outside hot tub could be hotter.
Location: They best quiet location, with the best views and easy paths nearby to all the shopping and restaurants in Crans and Montana. No car needed.