Search Hotels in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
Copacabana is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its beautiful beaches. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana Beach. Book your hotel now and use Copacabana as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Rio de Janeiro.
Staying in Copacabana
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Copacabana, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Emiliano Rio: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff.
- Belmond Copacabana Palace: 5-star hotel featuring 3 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Miramar Hotel by Windsor: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Copacabana may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Rio de Janeiro neighbourhood instead. Leme is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, array of dining options and attending sporting events. This neighbourhood is home to 36 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Arena Leme Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro: 5-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Windsor Leme Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Exploring This Rio de Janeiro Neighbourhood
Explore Copacabana's landmarks like Edmundo Bittencourt Square, Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue and Dorival Caymmi Statue and discover some of the local history. You could also plan a visit to Avenida Atlantica or Copacabana Beach when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Leme is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Praia do Leme, Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana Beach while you're here. While you're in Rio de Janeiro, you may also want to think about a visit to Guanabara Bay.
Getting Around Copacabana and the Greater Rio de Janeiro Area
If you want to see more of the city, Siqueira Campos Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Cardeal Arcoverde Station and Cantagalo Station.