Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Clichy though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, theme park and churches. Parc Monceau, Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 5085 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clichy
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Parc Monceau, Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. In the area, you'll also find Arc de Triomphe and Lido.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Clichy. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'IMPRIMERIE Hôtel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to public transport.
- Campanile Paris - Clichy Centre - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and a bar.
- Ibis budget Paris Clichy Mairie - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Palais des Congres de Paris, 2 mi/3.3 km from the city centre, and Champs-Elysees, which is 2.4 mi/3.9 km away.
Getting around Clichy
Make your way to Mairie de Clichy Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Clichy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Clichy each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C