Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Saint-Denis though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, football games and architecture. Top sights in the city include Stade de France and Saint Denis Basilica.
- You'll find 5066 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Denis
Top places to visit in the city include Stade de France and Saint Denis Basilica. Additionally, in the area you'll find Zenith de Paris and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Saint-Denis. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Saint-Denis Stade Ouest - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- B&B Hôtel Paris Saint-Denis Pleyel - Our customers like the proximity to public transport and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Campanile Paris Nord - Saint Denis - Quai de St Ouen-Pleyel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and overall condition.
Top places to see outside the city include Moulin Rouge, 3.4 mi/5.4 km from the heart of the city, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, which is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away.
Getting around Saint-Denis
With so many choices for transport, exploring Saint-Denis is easy. You can access metro transport at Saint-Denis-Porte de Paris Metro Station, Basilique de Saint-Denis Station and Saint-Denis La Plaine-Stade de France Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saint-Denis Station.
Dressing for Saint-Denis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Saint-Denis gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C