Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Saint-Ouen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes, bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Stade de France, Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris and Moulin Rouge.
- You'll find 5392 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Ouen
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Saint-Ouen Flea Market is a favourite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Stade de France and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saint-Ouen. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Paris Saint-Ouen - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Café hôtel de l'Avenir - Our customers like the bar and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Les Puces de Saint-Ouen can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Mob Hotel Paris les Puces - This 3-star hotel in Les Puces de Saint-Ouen features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Moulin Rouge, 1.8 mi/2.8 km from the city centre, and Parc Monceau, which is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away.
Getting around Saint-Ouen
With so many transport options, exploring all of Saint-Ouen is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Mairie de Saint-Ouen Station, Garibaldi Metro Station and St. Ouen RER Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Saint-Ouen Station.
Dressing for Saint-Ouen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Saint-Ouen gets about 622.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C