Search Hotels in Marais, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Marais, Paris
Travellers love the Marais neighbourhood for its top museums and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Picasso Museum and Place des Vosges. Marais's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Paris area.
Staying in Marais
Here are some accommodation choices in Marais for you to consider:
- Le Roi de Sicile: Aparthotel with free WiFi, car service and a complimentary food/drink shopping service, 8-minute walk from Picasso Museum. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Hotel Jules & Jim: Hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a terrace, 8-minute walk from Picasso Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Hôtel de JoBo: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a terrace, steps from Place des Vosges. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Marais might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Paris neighbourhood for your stay. The Archives neighbourhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighbourhood is home to 40 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Hôtel du Petit Moulin: 4-star hotel with free valet parking, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Picasso Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Les Tournelles: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Place des Vosges. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Villa Beaumarchais: 4-star hotel with a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 6-minute walk from Picasso Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around This Paris Neighbourhood
For cultural attractions in Marais, head to Carnavalet Museum, Picasso Museum and Victor Hugo's House. You could also plan a visit to Place des Vosges or Rue des Francs-Bourgeois when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Archives, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Picasso Museum. Other places worth visiting include Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Canal Saint-Martin.
Getting Around Marais and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Saint-Paul Station, Saint-Sebastien - Froissart Station or Chemin Vert Station.