Search Hotels in 11th Arrondissement, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check 11th Arrondissement hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting 11th Arrondissement
11th Arrondissement is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its charming cafes and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Place de la Bastille and Canal Saint-Martin. Choose one of 11th Arrondissement's hotels and explore the area around Paris with ease.
Staying in 11th Arrondissement
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Eden Lodge Paris: Guesthouse with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Hôtel Fabric: 4-star hotel with a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a steam room, 14-minute walk from Picasso Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Hotel La Nouvelle République: Hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
11th Arrondissement may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Paris neighbourhood for a place to stay. The Roquette neighbourhood has plenty to offer. With 58 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- Maison Breguet: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, 7-minute walk from Opera Bastille. Expedia travellers like this hotel's clean rooms and pool.
- Hotel Marais Bastille: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a 24-hour business centre and concierge services, 8-minute walk from Opera Bastille. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Paris
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Victor Hugo's House, Picasso Museum or Carnavalet Museum during your stay in 11th Arrondissement. Place de la Bastille and Canal Saint-Martin are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Roquette is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like July Column, Canal Saint-Martin and Grands Boulevards.
Getting Around 11th Arrondissement and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Voltaire Station, Rue Saint-Maur Station or Saint Ambroise Metro Station.