Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in 11th Arrondissement, walk to Opera Bastille
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 11th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Place de la Bastille and Opera Bastille. Place des Vosges and Picasso Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance, a front desk safe and free WiFi in public areas.
All 23 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hairdryers. Guests will also find safes and showers.
Hôtel Daval features tour or ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR9.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR12 per night
- Hôtel Daval Paris
- Hôtel Daval
- Daval Paris
- Daval Hotel Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.