Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Levallois-Perret, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Parc Monceau, Arc de Triomphe and Lido.
- You'll find 5066 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.9 mi (24 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Levallois-Perret
Parc Monceau, Arc de Triomphe and Lido are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Champs-Elysees and Moulin Rouge.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Levallois-Perret. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Mercure Paris Pont de Levallois Neuilly - Amenities at this hotel include a bar and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crystal Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Espace Champerret - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a library and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palais des Congres de Paris, located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Palais de Chaillot, which is 2.3 mi/3.6 km away.
Getting around Levallois-Perret
With so many transport options, exploring Levallois-Perret is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations such as Anatole France Station, Pont de Levallois - Becon Station and Louise Michel Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Levallois-Perret Clichy-Levallois Station.
Dressing for Levallois-Perret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Levallois-Perret each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C