Search Hotels in Citta Antica, Verona
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Citta Antica, Verona
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Citta Antica
Citta Antica is an historic neighbourhood known for its renowned opera house. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Verona Arena, Juliet's House and Piazza delle Erbe. Citta Antica's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Verona area.
Staying in Citta Antica
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Lady Capulet Apartments: Apartment with free WiFi and valet parking, 6-minute walk from Verona Arena. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- L'Ospite Appartamenti: Apartment with free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Verona Arena. Expedia travellers like this apartment's walkable location and proximity to public transport.
- La Corte di Giulietta Exclusive Suites: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Juliet's House. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Citta Antica may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Verona neighbourhood instead. Cittadella is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood has 72 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Alexandra's House: Apartment with free WiFi and free self-parking, 12-minute walk from Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi. Our guests enjoy the apartment's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- B&B Corso Porta Nuova 39: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace, 6-minute walk from Verona Arena. Expedia travellers like this B&B's helpful staff and restaurant.
- Relais Empire: Guesthouse with free WiFi and massage/treatment rooms, 7-minute walk from Verona Arena. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around This Verona Neighbourhood
Verona Archeological Museum, Castelvecchio Museum and Museo Nicolis feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Citta Antica. You could also plan a visit to Verona Arena or Juliet's House when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Cittadella is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Porta Nuova, Teatro Ristori and Juliet's Tomb. While you're in Verona, you may also want to think about a visit to Adige River.