Guests will want to experience the bars, restaurants and beer in Charlton. Cosy and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its gardens and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Charlton hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Charlton
- Weald and Downland Open Air Museum and Pallant House Gallery are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Chichester Cathedral, Fishbourne Roman Palace, and Arundel Castle and Gardens
- The countryside and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, West Dean Gardens, and Thorney Island are several places worth visiting
Staying in Charlton
You may enjoy a stay at The Fox Goes Free for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
The Fox Goes Free, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Charlton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Charlton each year