Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Chichester
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Chichester Pet-Friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
Chichester Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Chichester? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Plush Tents Glamping is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with concierge services and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers enjoy this 4-star tentalow's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Chichester
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Chichester is 25 mm
Exploring Chichester with your pet
Known for its monuments and museums, Chichester has lots to offer visitors, including its port, cathedrals and theatres. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Pallant House Gallery and Chichester Cathedral. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fishbourne Roman Palace and Weald and Downland Open Air Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Chichester, S.P.R. Centre or Pets at Home Bognor Regis.