Search Hotels in Central & Western District, Hong Kong
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Central & Western District, Hong Kong
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2019
Central is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its beautiful island views and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Lan Kwai Fong, International Finance Centre and Bank of China Tower. Central is a great base for exploring the greater Hong Kong area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Central
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Central, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo Hotel: 5-star hotel with 5 restaurants, a 24-hour health club and 2 bars, steps from Hong Kong St. John's Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- The Upper House: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Pacific Place. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong: 5-star hotel with 10 restaurants, an indoor pool and a health club, steps from Legislative Council Building. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Central might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Hong Kong neighbourhood for your stay. Sheung Wan is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful island views, array of dining options and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 23 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Madera Hollywood: 4-star hotel with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Soho. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- The Jervois: 4-star apartment with a fitness centre, free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Western Market. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- SLEEEP - Capsule Hotel: 1-star hostel, featuring free WiFi, steps from Soho. Our guests rate this hostel highly for its comfortable beds and central location.
Sightseeing Around This Hong Kong Neighbourhood
While you're in Central, a shopping trip to Lan Kwai Fong, Soho or Landmark Shopping Area might be the perfect way to find that souvenir you've been looking for. You could also plan a visit to International Finance Centre or Bank of China Tower when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Sheung Wan to visit Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal, Western Market and Man Mo Temple. Other places worth visiting include Shun Tak Centre, Hong Kong Repertory Theatre and Man Wa Lane.
Getting Around Central and the Greater Hong Kong Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Hong Kong Station is the closest metro station. If you want to see some sights out of town, hop on a train. Hong Kong Central Station is the closest train station, but Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station and Hong Kong Admiralty Station are also close by.