Search Hotels in Cebu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Cebu
3.5/5Good!(5 area reviews)
Downtown Cebu is noteworthy for its churches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral and Magellan's Cross.
4/5Very Good!(17 area reviews)
Lahug is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Philippines Taoist Temple and Waterfront Cebu City Casino while you're in town.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
While there might not be top attractions in Santa Cruz, you can explore the larger area and discover places like Fuente Osmena Circle and Mango Square.
3/5(6 area reviews)
While visiting Capitol Site, you might make a stop by sights like Fuente Osmena Circle and Jose Rizal Memorial Library.
2.5/5(3 area reviews)
While there might not be top attractions in Mabolo, you can explore the larger area and discover places like SM City Cebu and Ayala Center.
Travellers to Cebu give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals, festivals and cafes. Top sights in the city include Fuente Osmena Circle, Ayala Center and Magellan's Cross.
- There are 466 hotels and other accommodation options in Cebu
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cebu
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Jose Rizal Memorial Library, Cebu Provincial Museum and Casa Gorordo Museum. Attractions like Cebu Zoo and Cebu Ocean Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Fuente Osmena Circle, Magellan's Cross, and Heritage of Cebu Monument.
Other favourite sights in Cebu include Ayala Center, SM City Cebu and Cebu IT Park. Top places to see around the area include J Centre Mall, located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre, and Cebu Yacht Club, which is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) away.
Dressing for Cebu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cebu is 1487.50 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cebu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cebu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cebu?
What's the best hotel for families in Cebu?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Cebu?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cebu?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Cebu?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Cebu?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Cebu?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Cebu?
Cebu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cebu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cebu Airports
- Areas of Cebu
- Accommodation near Cebu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cebu
- Choose Your Cebu Hotel Style
- Search Cebu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cebu
- Hotels Near Cebu, Central Visayas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends