Search Castries Hotels, St. Lucia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 4 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jan 2018
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Castries, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Cultural and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Castries Central Market, La Toc Beach and Vigie Beach.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in Castries
- The closest major airport is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castries
The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, Vigie Lighthouse and Mont Fortune Historic Area. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: La Toc Beach, Vigie Beach and Choc Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castries Central Market and St. Lucia Town Hall.
In Marigot Bay, there are 50 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Beach Cottages - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sandals Regency La Toc - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this resort. Amenities at this resort include 3 outdoor pools and free WiFi.
- Sandals Halcyon - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only - Amenities at this resort include 3 outdoor pools and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Marigot Bay, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Reduit Beach, which is 5.5 mi/8.9 km away.
Dressing for Castries
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 21°C
- Castries gets about 1101.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Castries?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castries, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Castries?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Castries?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Castries?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Castries?
Castries Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Castries by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castries Airports
- Areas of Castries
- Accommodation near Castries Attractions
- More accommodation types in Castries
- Choose Your Castries Hotel Style
- Search Castries Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Castries
- Hotels Near Castries, St. Lucia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends