Holidays to Cape Town
Holidays to Cape Town
Accommodation, flights, car rentals, things to do and more - for your holiday in Cape Town choose Expedia! Find everything you need to organise your trip to Cape Town in one place. Enter your dates in the search bar above or scroll to our top deals below!
Top flight + hotel deals in Cape Town
Where to stay in Cape Town
Find the best Cape Town areas and neighborhoods for the activities you enjoy most. Learn more about Cape Town
Cape Town City Centre
4/5Very Good!(237 area reviews)
Known for its majestic mountain landscape and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Cape Town City Centre. Check out top attractions like Castle of Good Hope and Long Street, and jump on the metro at Woodstock Station or Esplanade Station to see more of the city.
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
2 out of top 10 points of interest in this area
Enjoy superb waterfront shopping and dining and exquisite views at South Africa’s most visited destination.
1 out of top 10 points of interest in this area
4.5/5Wonderful!(51 area reviews)
Stunning sunsets and perfect blue water, scuba diving, mountain scenery and beachfront restaurants all make this one of Cape Town’s most popular beach suburbs.
4/5Very Good!(39 area reviews)
Bring the kids to the playgrounds and cafés in this dynamic, rejuvenated coastal area in the shadow of a mossy mountain.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Browse stalls and enjoy live music in the harbor market, trek along the mountain trails and surf atop Atlantic swells.
Top Hotel Deals
4 Alexander Road, Bantry Bay, Cape Town, Western Cape
Located in Sea Point, this beach hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sea Point Swimming Pool and within 3 miles (5 km) of Camps Bay Beach and Cape Town Stadium. Sea ...
4/5Very Good! (403 reviews)
"I must say the location of this hotel is fantastic. Beautiful views of the ocean from certain rooms and the most lovely views of Table Top Mountain. Amazing happy hour with one of the best breakfast buffets. The restaurant manager is extremely professional and was helping all staff from the very ..."
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2021
One&Only Cape Town
Dock Road, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, Western Cape
This family-friendly Cape Town hotel is located on the waterfront, within a 15-minute walk of Two Oceans Aquarium and V&A Waterfront. Cape Town International ...
One&Only Cape Town
4.8/5Exceptional! (287 reviews)
Our best hotel experience
"Simply the best hotel experience we've ever enjoyed (and we've enjoyed a lot). Everything from when you pull-up, check-in, breakfast (seriously - best hotel breakfast we've enjoyed) and the service and amenities throughout the stay. Kids club is superb, pool is superb, food is superb, location is ..."
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Taj Cape Town
1 Wale Street, corner St Georges Mall, Cape Town, Western Cape
This family-friendly Cape Town hotel is located near the airport, just steps away from St. Georges Mall and Long Street. Kloof Street and Castle of Good Hope ...
Taj Cape Town
4.7/5Exceptional! (991 reviews)
"Great location, friendly staff, large rooms"
Reviewed on 4 Apr 2021
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Top things to do in Cape Town
Cape Town Beach Holiday
If you're planning to escape the city crowds, a Cape Town holiday is just what you've been waiting for. There's no lack of beautiful coastal views to take in during a trip to Cape Town. Those who enjoy being near the water are likely to be familiar with Boulders Beach (19 miles away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But don't worry if the surrounding accommodation are full. A lot of visitors to the area also book Cape Town holiday packages around Camps Bay Beach and Bloubergstrand Beach.
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means picture-perfect vistas and relaxing walks along the shoreline at dusk. Cast your eye over our Cape Town beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments are also popular with many travellers to the area. La Pergola and Collection Luxury Apartments are great examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Cape Town look after all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to zero in on the important task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Cape Town, population 3,433,400, is a wonderful place to visit for countless reasons. Get a few sightseeing tips on our Cape Town things to do page.
- Save a bundle on wonderful experiences with our Cape Town holiday deals. Visit Table Mountain, as well as other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
Plan your Cape Town holiday with Expedia
- Book your 2021 holiday package deals now! Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Cape Town. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.