Plan your South Africa holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in South Africa. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
South Africa Holiday
Traverse the windswept red dunes of the Kalahari Desert and explore the unique flora around iconic Table Mountain. A trip to South Africa is one you’ll remember for a lifetime.
South Africa Hotel + Flights
Stretch your budget by bundling your hotel and flights into a South Africa Holiday Package. Expedia has 13178 hotels here starting at £66 a night. Experiences and car rental can also be added to your booking, making planning your getaway a breeze. With so much to see and do, it can be hard to work out where to start. Why not kick things off by adding a Cape Town hop-on hop-off bus tour to your package?
Your South Africa Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-3: Touchdown at Cape Town International Airport and get busy exploring one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Ride the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway and take in the sweeping views below. Stroll along the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and head to Cape Point Nature Reserve while you’re here.
Day 4-5: Fly to Johannesburg and learn about its history at the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill. Browse fantastic arts and crafts from across the continent at Art Africa, a popular market.
Day 6-8: Rent a car and drive to Kruger National Park. This is the perfect place to kick back and relax at a ritzy lodge. When you’re feeling rested, head out on a safari adventure and see some of the park’s famous wildlife.
South Africa Information
Held between June and July each year in Makhanda (formerly Grahamstown), the National Arts Festival is the African continent’s biggest showcase of arts and music.
Find out what makes South Africa’s administrative capital tick. Check out Expedia’s Pretoria Holiday Packages .
Dreaming of All Inclusive Resorts in South Africa ? Take a look at our range today and holiday in style.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in South Africa?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to South Africa?
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.): 3,927 international flights per month.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.): 710 international flights per month.
- Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.): 103 international flights per month.