Plan your Durban holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Durban. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Where to stay in Durban
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Durban Beachfront is a destination visitors seek out for its beaches, abundant dining options and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Durban Beach or Golden Mile while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
Durban Central Business District
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Travellers come to Durban Central Business District for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Workshop Mall and Durban City Hall while you're in town.
3.5/5Good!(4 area reviews)
This sandy beach on Durban’s stunning Golden Mile is popular for its safe swimming, rolling waves, lively esplanade and cultural events.
3/5(5 area reviews)
Part of Durban’s wonderful Golden Mile, this sandy beach has safe swimming and a surf museum, an amusement park, a waterpark and an aquarium.
3/5(2 area reviews)
While visiting Durban Point, you might make a stop by sights like uShaka Marine World and Golden Mile.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Top things to do in Durban
Top 10 Durban City Private Tour (Full day)
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari & Emdoneni Wild Cat Private Tour
Drakensberg Giants Castle & Mandela Private Tour from Durban
Durban Beach Holiday
A Durban holiday is the perfect time to unwind. Whether you like the thought of chilling by the water's edge or walking along the shore looking for seashells, a trip to Durban is hard to say no to. If you prefer to be close to the centre of town, base yourself close to Addington Beach. This stretch of coast is just 1 mile (2 km) away. We also offer Durban packages close to Battery Beach and Dairy Beach, two other tempting options.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Durban holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Durban holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Durban?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Durban?
- Durban Scavenger Hunt: Wonder City
- Chobe Day Trip
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Kruger Park Safari - From Johannesburg
- Full Day Annual Royal Reed Dance
- Holiday Photographer in Umhlanga
- Holiday Photographer in Durban