Search Hotels in Cabbagetown, Toronto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Cabbagetown, Toronto
Cabbagetown is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its historic landmarks. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Riverdale Farm and Rosedale Ravine Lands. Choose one of Cabbagetown's hotels and explore the area around Toronto with ease.
Staying in Cabbagetown
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Cabbageville Bed and Beverage: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi and parking.
- Comfy Guest House: 2-star hotel featuring free WiFi and a terrace. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Toronto Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast: 3-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Cabbagetown might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Toronto. Old Town is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. With 3 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- The Ivy at Verity: 4.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool, 13-minute walk from Hockey Hall of Fame. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking, 11-minute walk from Hockey Hall of Fame. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- St Lawrence Residences And Suites: 1.5-star hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and a business centre, 13-minute walk from Hockey Hall of Fame. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and convenient parking.
Sightseeing Around Toronto
Mackenzie House, Hockey Hall of Fame and Gardiner Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Cabbagetown. Riverdale Farm and Rosedale Ravine Lands are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Queen Street or The Path in Old Town, a neighbourhood nearby.