Travellers to Boughton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Silverstone Circuit.
- There are 359 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Boughton
Silverstone Circuit is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Franklin's Gardens and Sixfields Stadium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Boughton, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 102 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Jurys Inn Milton Keynes is located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Boughton. This 4-star hotel in Milton Keynes features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- EasyHotel Milton Keynes is 18 mi (29 km) from central Boughton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Milton Keynes can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the centre of Boughton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Milton Keynes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Boughton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Boughton is 615.80 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C