Search Hotels in Belem, Lisbon District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Belem, Lisbon District
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jun 2019
Belem is an historic neighbourhood that travellers like for its temples and museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Jeronimos Monastery and Belem Tower. Book a hotel in Belem and start exploring everything in and around Lisbon.
Staying in Belem
Here are some accommodation choices in Belem for you to consider:
- The Lisbon-Way Apartments: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, 7-minute walk from Belem Tower.
- Altis Belém Hotel & Spa: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, 9-minute walk from Belem Tower. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and breakfast.
- Palácio do Governador: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 6-minute walk from Belem Tower. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Belem might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Lisbon. Santos is a neighbourhood well regarded for its museums, libraries and art scene. This neighbourhood is home to 42 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- As Janelas Verdes: 4-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Palacio Ramalhete: 4-star guesthouse featuring an outdoor pool, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Lisbon Check-In Guesthouse: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower and Monument of the Discoveries are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Belem. Maritime Museum and Berardo Collection Museum are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Santos is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like A Barraca Theater, Puppet Museum and National Museum of Ancient Art while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Regimento de Sapadores Bombeiros Museum and Lisbon and Tagus Valley.
Getting Around Belem and the Greater Lisbon Area
If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Lisbon Belem Station.