Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Basildon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Basildon Pet-Friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
Basildon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Basildon with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Campanile restaurant BASILDON - East of London is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's restaurant and proximity to shopping.
Planning your trip to Basildon
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Basildon is 26 mm
Exploring Basildon with your pet
Known for its waterfront and football, Basildon has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Eastgate Shopping Centre and Festival Leisure Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Wat Tyler Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at T & J Feeds, Summerhill Garden Centre or Pets at Home.