Travellers to Bagnaia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Siena Cathedral, Palazzo Pubblico and Piazza del Campo.
- There are 1508 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bagnaia
A favourite place to visit in the city is Val di Merse. Additionally, in the area you'll find Siena Cathedral and Palazzo Pubblico.
As you plan your holiday to Bagnaia, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 575 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Bagnaia. This 5-star hotel in Murlo features a full-service spa, a golf course and 3 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- NH Siena is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the centre of Bagnaia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Siena can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Piazza del Campo, located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre, and Civic Museum, which is 7.5 mi (12 km) away.
Dressing for Bagnaia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 601 millimetres of rain falls on Bagnaia each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C