Visiting Bad Herrenalb
Visitors to Bad Herrenalb are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, coffee shops and bars. Top sights around the area include Caracalla Spa, Friedrichsbad and Casino Baden-Baden.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Herrenalb
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Herrenalb
Caracalla Spa, Friedrichsbad and Casino Baden-Baden are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Messe Karlsruhe and Mummelsee.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bad Herrenalb. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SCHWARZWALD PANORAMA - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Parkhotel Luise - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Kull von Schmidsfelden - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting around Bad Herrenalb
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bad Herrenalb Station. Bad Herrenalb may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bad Herrenalb
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 760.60 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Herrenalb each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C