Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Pforzheim has to offer including the museums, theatres and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, coffee shops and rivers. Top sights around the area include Messe Karlsruhe and Mercedes Benz Factory.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Pforzheim
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pforzheim
The city's cultural venues include Reuchlinhaus and Technisches Museum. Attractions like Gasometer Pforzheim and Wartberg Freibad are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Pforzheim Schmuckwelten to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pforzheim. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Residenz Pforzheim - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Gute Hoffnung - Our customers like the room size and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, parking and a terrace.
Top places to visit outside the city include Messe Karlsruhe, located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of the city, and Mercedes Benz Factory, which is 18.5 mi/29.9 km away.
Getting around Pforzheim
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Pforzheim is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Pforzheim Broetzingen Sandweg Station and Brötzingen Wohnlichstraße S-Bahn. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Pforzheim Central Station, Pforzheim Maihälden Station or Pforzheim Broetzingen Center Station.
Dressing for Pforzheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Pforzheim gets about 757 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pforzheim?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pforzheim, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pforzheim?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Pforzheim?
Pforzheim Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pforzheim by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pforzheim Airports
- Accommodation near Pforzheim Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pforzheim
- Choose Your Pforzheim Hotel Style
- Search Pforzheim Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pforzheim
- Hotels Near Pforzheim, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends