Visiting Anguillara Sabazia
Visitors can enjoy all that Anguillara Sabazia has to offer including the museums and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Stadio Olimpico, MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century and Vatican Museums.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Anguillara Sabazia
- The closest major airport is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anguillara Sabazia
The picturesque setting of Lake Bracciano and Lake Martignano exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Anguillara Sabazia. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Small House Between the two Lakes is located in central Anguillara Sabazia. Located in Anguillara Sabazia, this apartment features a kitchen, a balcony and a living room.
- Chalet RomAntica ai Pescatori is located in the heart of Anguillara Sabazia. With a stay at this farm house in Anguillara Sabazia, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Massimino is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Anguillara Sabazia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Stadio Olimpico, 13.8 mi/22.2 km from the city centre, and MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Getting around Anguillara Sabazia
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Anguillara Station. Anguillara Sabazia might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Anguillara Sabazia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 762.50 millimetres of rain falls on Anguillara Sabazia each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C