Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome hotel in Boccea with 2 restaurants
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in a rural location, this family-friendly hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Hydromania, Castel Sant'Angelo, and Campo de' Fiori. Piazza del Popolo and Botanical Gardens are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 30 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find plasma TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Relais Castrum Boccea
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 200 square feet (19 square meters). This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Taverna - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
I laghi del salice - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Relais Castrum Boccea
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Relais Castrum Boccea Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.