My experience staying at this hotel was the worst I have experienced in over 45 years of hotels around the world. Here are some specific examples
- The front desk does not do its best to accommodate guests' needs, but rather how to refuse to do so.
- During my eight days stay, when I needed to exchange 50 euros that I had withdrawn from the bank, the front desk told me to go to the mini-mart in front of the hotel to buy a bottle of water and they would exchange the money for me. When I told the front desk staff that I went to the mini-mart and was refused to exchange 50 euros, they were silent and gave me no answer.
- No one at the front desk was able to help me with tourist and living information.
- When I asked the front desk to immediately fix the inadequate amenities in my room, I was told flatly that they could not do so because there were 300 people staying in the room today.
- The restaurant breakfast menu did not change at all during our 8-day stay. I was fed up with watery scrambled and boiled eggs, so when I ordered fried eggs, I was told that they would make them specially for me today, but that I would have to pay after that.
- Not only is this hotel not suitable for individual guests, but the management philosophy of the hotel itself has no awareness of the fact that it is a 4-star hotel.
- Finally, as for the Expedia booking, the front desk clearly stated that Expedia reservations were assigned to the lowest floor in each room type category.