Visitors can enjoy all that Anglet has to offer including the parks, spas and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and lakeside setting. Anglet Beach, Asiatica Museum of Asian Art and Musee Basque are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 163 hotels and other accommodation options in Anglet
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anglet
The city's natural beauty is on display at Anglet Beach, Maharin Park and Chiberta Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Atlanthal Thalassotherapy Center and Izadia Ecology Park.
In Bayonne, you'll find 163 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de Brindos - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Hôtel Atlanthal - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water park, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Les Terrasses d'Atlanthal - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Asiatica Museum of Asian Art, 2 mi/3.2 km from the heart of the city, and Musee Basque, which is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away.
Dressing for Anglet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Anglet each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C