Ammanford's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, cosy city has to offer, including its sporting events, coffeehouses, and shopping.
- Though not directly in Ammanford, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ammanford
- Popular family attractions include National Botanic Garden of Wales and Plantasia
- The natural beauty of the beach is picturesque, and Swansea Beach is worth a visit
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Quadrant Shopping Centre is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Ammanford
There are many transportation options in Ammanford. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Ammanford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Ammanford each year