Visiting Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the parks and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its riverfront ambiance.
- There are 2 Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 134.4 mi (216.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Adventures is a top activity, and West Gate of Algonquin Park is a great place to visit
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Algonquin Art Centre and Algonquin Logging Museum
- The parks, rivers and lakes provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Algonquin Visitor Centre, High Falls, and Mink Creek Falls
Staying in Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
You might love Arowhon Pines inside Algonquin Park for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Arowhon Pines inside Algonquin Park, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 3°C during the day and -20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is -7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of -18°C
- Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year