Search Hotels in Alcalá de Henares
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Alcalá de Henares hotel prices
Reviewed on 17 May 2016
Visiting Alcalá de Henares
Visitors to Alcalá de Henares are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Las Ventas and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
- You'll find 2939 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcalá de Henares
Cultural venues in the city include Cervantes Birthplace Museum, Palacio Laredo and Teatro Salon Cervantes. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Plaza Cervantes, Monastery of San Bernardo, and Puerta de Madrid. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include University of Alcala and Colegio de San Ildefonso.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Alcalá de Henares. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel El Bedel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Parador De Alcala - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Zouk Hotel - Adults Only - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and 24-hour room service. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to visit in the area include IFEMA, located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, which is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) away.
Getting around Alcalá de Henares
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Alcalá de Henares Station, Alcala de Henares La Garena Station or Alcala de Henares University Station. Alcalá de Henares might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Alcalá de Henares
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Alcalá de Henares gets about 750.40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alcalá de Henares?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alcalá de Henares, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Alcalá de Henares?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Alcalá de Henares?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Alcalá de Henares?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Alcalá de Henares?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Alcalá de Henares?
What's the best boutique hotel in Alcalá de Henares?
What's the best hotel in Alcalá de Henares to learn about local history?
Alcalá de Henares Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Alcalá de Henares by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alcalá de Henares Airports
- Accommodation near Alcalá de Henares Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alcalá de Henares
- Choose Your Alcalá de Henares Hotel Style
- Search Alcalá de Henares Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alcalá de Henares
- Hotels Near Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends