Search Hotels in Ahrensburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Ahrensburg has to offer including the monuments, parks and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Hamburger Kunsthalle, Moenckebergstrasse and Hamburg City Hall.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Ahrensburg
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ahrensburg
Notable city landmarks like Castle Church Ahrensburg and Schloss Ahrensburg might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Badlantic and Wulfsdorf Nature Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ahrensburg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ringhotel Ahrensburg - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Stormarn District can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel am Schloss Ahrensburg - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Stormarn District can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- Park Hotel Ahrensburg by Centro - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Stormarn District can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to visit around the area include Hamburger Kunsthalle, 12.4 mi/19.9 km from the heart of the city, and Moenckebergstrasse, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Getting around Ahrensburg
With so many ways to get around, exploring Ahrensburg is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Ahrensburg East U-Bahn and Ahrensburg West U-Bahn. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Ahrensburg Station or Ahrensburg Gartenholz Station.
Dressing for Ahrensburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Ahrensburg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ahrensburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ahrensburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ahrensburg?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Ahrensburg?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Ahrensburg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ahrensburg?
What's the best luxury hotel in Ahrensburg?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ahrensburg?
Ahrensburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ahrensburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ahrensburg Airports
- Areas of Ahrensburg
- Accommodation near Ahrensburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ahrensburg
- Choose Your Ahrensburg Hotel Style
- Search Ahrensburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ahrensburg
- Hotels Near Ahrensburg, Schleswig-Holstein
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends