Photo by The Curious Zephyr
Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Abergavenny
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Abergavenny Pet-Friendly Hotels
Abergavenny Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Abergavenny and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Brynhonddu Country House B&B is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests.
- Pets are welcome at Llanwenarth Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and private yards. Customers like this 3-star hotel's location and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Llansantffraed Court Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers love this 4-star hotel's walkability and cleanliness.
Planning your trip to Abergavenny
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 22°F during the day and 6°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Abergavenny is 30 mm
Exploring Abergavenny with your pet
Known for its castles, Abergavenny has lots to offer visitors, including its golfing, riverfront and mountains. See the local sights and visit St Mary's Priory Church and Borough Theatre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Abergavenny Museum and Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Brynmawr, Keepers Animal Feeds or Cream Legbar.